Shayne Round Drop-Leaf Kitchen Table, 49 x 26", Antique White
Our versatile Shayne Kitchen Table features a smooth top with two leaves that expand its length. The table converts to a demilune or rectangular console by dropping down one or both leaves.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Finely crafted of hardwood and veneers over MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the table will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Exceptionally constructed with handmade dowels, glue and screws.
- Finished entirely by hand and sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Two drop-down leaves expand the table to a 54"-long oval.
- Our Large Basket (sold separately) fits the lower shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 49" wide x 26" long x 30" high
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Unextended: 49" wide x 26" long x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 49" wide x 54" long x 30" high
- Leaf (2): 49" wide x 14" long x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Overhang (fully extended table): 18" at sides; 10" at head
- Center Shelf Interior: 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Bottom Shelf Interior: 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 5"
- Distance Between Legs: 24" at sides; 16" at head
- Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Weight: 102 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Our expanded delivery means that furniture arrives in most major cities within 7 to 10 business days. For other metropolitan areas, your furniture will be delivered to you within 2 to 3 weeks. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery to all other areas.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.