Aaron Probyn Bone China Serving Bowls
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Created in partnership with London-based designer Aaron Probyn, this dinnerware collection boasts a delicate profile and a durable build – the defining characteristics of bone china. Each piece showcases the designer’s approachable, yet sensory attention to detail.
- Handmade of bone china with a glazed finish.
- Lead free.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Serve Bowl: 8" diameter; 3.25" high
- Capacity: 51 ounces
- Large Serve Bowl: 12" diameter; 4" high
- Capacity: 103 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Food, dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- While dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.