Abbott Round Brown Table & Torrey Square Armchair Dining Set
The rugged, casual look of concrete creates a handsome contrast to our table’s solid acacia base. The Torrey dining chairs add a touch of organic color with a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of natural rattan.
- Abbott table is crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability to our Abbott table.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each table unique.
- Our concrete furniture features natural variations that change over time. Get care tips and see how our concrete naturally weathers here.
- Torrey Chair woven from durable synthetic material that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Cushion core is made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
- Chairs include quick-drying and water-repellent cushions with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
- Table and chairs include adjustable levelers which provide stability for uneven floors.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Set includes 1 dining table, 4 chairs and 4 chair cushions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 3" thick
- Clearance under tabletop 27" high
- Distance between legs 15" diameter
- Weight: 145 pounds
Torrey Square Armchair
- Overall: 25" wide x 26" deep x 33.5" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 19" deep x 16.5" high
- Cushion 18.5" square, 2" thick
- Backrest 28.5" wide x 21" high
- Arm height above floor 26" high
- Clearance under chair 9.5" high
- Distance between legs 21.5" front to back; 19" side to side
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
- Click to read an article on recommended care
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Dining Table Set
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery