Abbott Gray Dining Table & Gray Chatham Stacking Chair Set
The rugged, casual look of concrete is paired with hand-finished acacia to provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor entertaining. Our Abbott Gray Dining Table features a trestle base for casual style that mixes well with any outdoor arrangement. It’s paired in this set with our Gray Chatham Stacking Chairs, featuring an easy-to-store design.
- Set includes 1 table and 4 chairs.
- Abbott table is crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Chatham chairs are crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Exposed hardware on chair has an antique brass finish.
- Armchairs are stackable for easy storage.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
- Thick waterproof cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® (sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 3" thick
- Clearance under tabletop: 27"
- Distance between legs: 15" on all sides.
- Weight: 145 pounds
Chatham Stacking Chairs
- Overall: 24" wide x 25.5" long x 35.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17"
- Arm: 20" long
- Arm Height from floor: 26"
- Backrest: 19.5" wide x 19.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 19" (side to side), 20" (front to back)
- Cushion: 19" square, 2.5" thick
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 21 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Dining Table & Chair Set
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery