Abbott X Base Rectangular Dining Table & Georgia All-Weather Wicker Chair Dining Set
The rugged look of concrete is paired with hand-finished reclaimed acacia to provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor entertaining. Our Abbott Dining Table has an X-shaped trestle base for casual style. We’ve combined it with our Georgia All-Weather Wicker Chairs for a set that’s supremely durable and boasts lasting beauty.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Abbott table is crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Georgia chairs are woven
- Polyester canvas cushions in Natural included. Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability to our Abbott table.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each table unique.
- Table and chairs include adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dining table: 84"w x 40"d x 30"h
- Square Armchair: 24"w x 25"d x 35"h
- Set includes one dining table, six chairs, and six chair cushions.
- Customize with additional cushion slipcovers; sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall product dimensions: 84"w x 40"d x 30"h
- Top: 84"w x 40"d x 2.5" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 27.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 60" at sides; 30.25" at head
- Weight: 259 pounds
Dining Side Chair
- Overall: 24" wide x 25" deep x 35" high
- Seat: 18.5" wide x 10.5" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 17.75"
- Seat Height (with cushion): 19.5
- Back rest: 19" wide x 35" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25.75" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400
- Weight: 30.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
- Click to read an article on recommended care
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.