Abby Oval Bar Cart, Brass
A geometric frame in a gleaming brass finish gives the Abby Bar Cart the nostalgic look of 1920s Art Deco designs. Built a few inches lower than most bar carts, it can act as an entertaining piece or as a side table. Casters make it easy to perform its dual role.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from iron with tempered glass shelves.
- Features a painted brass finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Lead free.
- Two of the four casters lock to secure the cart in place.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembly required; assembly instructions included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" wide x 17" deep x 27" high
- Shelf (2): 27.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 0.25" thick
- Clearance above shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance below shelf: 10"
- Casters (4): 2" diameter
- Legs: 0.75" diameter, 24.5" high
- Distance between legs: 14.5" (side to side)
- Total Weight Capacity: 80 pounds
- Weight: 26 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.