Abbott Round Dining Table & Saybrook Chair Set
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
The rugged, casual look of concrete creates a handsome contrast to our Abbott table’s solid acacia base. Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, the high-backed Saybrook Dining Chairs add welcoming outdoor comfort.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Abbott table is crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Saybrook chairs are crafted by hand from maintenance-free all-weather wicker with a rust-proof welded aluminum frame.
- Water-repellant polyester canvas cushions in Natural included.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability to our Abbott table.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each table unique.
- Table includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Cushion covers remove for machine washing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Chair: 23" wide x 27" deep x 37" high
- Customize with additional cushion slipcovers; sold separately.
- Set includes 1 dining table, 4 chairs, and 4 chair cushions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 3" thick
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Overall: 23" wide x 27" deep x 37" high
- Seat: 19" wide (at front), 18" wide (at back) x 20" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16"
- Seat Cushion: 20" wide x 20.5" deep x 2" thick
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24.5"
- Clearance Under Chair: 4.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 22" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 16 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.