Abbott Round Dining Table & Torrey Roll-Arm Chair Set - Espresso
The rugged, casual look of concrete creates a handsome contrast to our table’s pedestal base. Styled with rolled arms and curved backs, the weatherproof chairs capture the organic beauty of natural rattan.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Abbott table is crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Torrey chairs are woven from ecolene® maintenance-free all-weather wicker with a rust-proof welded aluminum frame.
- Polyester canvas cushions in Natural included. Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability to our Abbott table.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each table unique.
- Table and chairs include adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Chair: 28.5" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Customize with additional cushion slipcovers; sold separately.
- Set includes 1 dining table, 4 chairs, and 4 chair cushions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 3" thick
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 19" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16.5"
- Backrest: 28.5" wide x 21" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.75" side to side; 21.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
- Cushion: 18.5" square, 2" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.