Abbott Round Dining Table & Torrey Roll-Arm Chair Set - Espresso
The rugged, casual look of concrete creates a handsome contrast to our table’s pedestal base. Styled with rolled arms and curved backs, the weatherproof chairs capture the organic beauty of natural rattan.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Abbott table is crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Torrey chairs are woven from ecolene® maintenance-free all-weather wicker with a rust-proof welded aluminum frame.
- Polyester canvas cushions in Natural included. Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability to our Abbott table.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each table unique.
- Table and chairs include adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Chair: 28.25" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Set includes one dining table, four chairs, and four chair cushions.
- Customize with additional cushion slipcovers; sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 3" thick
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Overall: 28.25" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 17.75" wide x 18.75" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16.5"
- Backrest: 28.25" wide x 21" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25.75"
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.75" side to side; 21.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
- Cushion: 18.5" square, 2" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.