Adams Coffee Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
We took eco-friendly reclaimed pine wood, finished it in a light, natural shade, then added nailhead details to create the Adams Coffee Table, which was inspired by a vintage sawhorse.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed pine with mortise and tenon joinery.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features wrought iron nailheads.
- Features a hand sanded and stained finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 32" wide x 52" long x 18" high
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- For indoor use only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 52" long x 18" high
- Top: 2.75" thick
- Distance between legs: 24.25" (front/back); 17.5" (sides)
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Weight: 79 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a dry, soft cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.