Colonial Revival style is reflected in this dresser, patterned after a mantel in a 1920s American home. It’s detailed with squared-off dentil molding around the top and includes a faux keyhole for a decorative touch.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Printer’s Pine is crafted of solid spruce, Almond White is crafted of solid poplar.
- Dresser drawers are crafted with dovetail joinery.
- Top is particle board with spruce veneer (Printer’s Pine) or birch veneer (Almond White).
- Drawer box is made of aspen and features dovetailed joinery.
- Legs are made of solid spruce (Printer’s Pine) or solid poplar (Almond White).
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand with a multi-step process that includes stain, wash coat and sealants.
- Antique black metal hardware.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser: 42" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Beechwood drawer glides ensure easy opening and closing; drawer stops prevent accidental removal of the drawer.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 35" wide x 15" deep x 4" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 35" wide x 15" deep x 7" high
- Drawer Pull (6): 2.5" diam x 1.5" deep
- Legs: 2.75" diam x 28" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 6"
- Distance Between Legs: 36.25" side to side; 16" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 119 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.