Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Colonial Revival style is reflected in this dramatic wooden headboard, patterned after a mantel in a 1920s American home. It’s detailed with intricate carving, including an egg-and-dart motif and squared-off dentil molding below.
- Headboard frame, legs and crown molding are kiln-dried hardwood to ensure strength and lasting beauty.
- Headboard panel is constructed of MDF and select hardwood veneers.
- Finished with our exclusive hand-applied and hand-distressed multistep finish.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Designed to function as a headboard only or to pair with our Addison Platform Beds (sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- The headboard is guaranteed to fit with our PB metal bedframe (sold separately) using the headboard hardware (included).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 60" high x 6.5" thick
- Weight: 128.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 72 x 45.5 x 9.5"; 130 pounds
- Overall: 73" wide x 60" high x 6.5" thick
- Weight: 139 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 79 x 45.5 x 9.5"; 142 pounds
- Overall: 90" wide x 60" high x 6.5" thick
- Weight: 168 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 95 x 45.5 x 9.5"; 170 pounds
- Overall: 85" wide x 60" high x 6.5" thick
- Weight: 159 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 90 x 45.5 x 9.5"; 162 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Pairs Well With
Park Mirrored Nightstand
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery