Air Hockey Table, Pine
Earn $129.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Get ready for a little family competition. Our Air Hockey Table, crafted in partnership with American Heritage Billiards, conforms to regulation standards and includes the pucks and goalies you need to hold your own tournaments. Sturdy x-shaped bases make it an attractive showpiece in the game room for fun-filled years to come.
- Made of oak veneer and steel with a cast metal frame.
- Table is finished by hand in a beautiful antique stone or pine finish.
- Features a hand-stained stone antique finish on all sides.
- Legs have a steel black finish.
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn.
- Comes with all essentials including, 4 pucks, 4 goalies and 2 manual scoring systems.
- Standard Delivery; some assembly required.
- Table needs to be plugged into an outlet to operate.
- Manual scoring.
- Adjustable levelers included to help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 83" wide x 47" deep x 32" high
- Pucks (4): 3" diameter
- Strikers (4): 3.75" diameter
- Playing Surface: 76" wide x 40" deep
- Puck Entryway: 10"
- Clearance to floor: 26"
- Distance between legs: 40.75"
- Cord: 80" long (approx. 6.5')
- Weight Capacity; 200 pounds
- Weight: 265 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.