Airgo Swivel Desk Chair
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
We set out to create a desk chair offering superb comfort and versatility at an exceptional value. The result is our Airgo Chair, with its pivoting base, cushioned seat and back, and adjustable design.
- Brushed Nickel plated finish on the frame.
- Polyurethane back and seat cushions are covered with linen fabric (oatmeal) or viscose/linen blend (gunmetal gray).
- Frame made from hollow iron tubing finished in shiny brushed nickel plating.
- Seat frame made from a bent engineered wood shell.
- Rolls on removable casters.
- Simple assembly.
- Chair swivels and rolls; seat height is adjustable with an air-lift height-adjustment mechanism.
- Features arms.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26.5" wide x 23" deep x 35-39.5" high
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 28" wide x 12" deep x 27" high; 38 pounds
- Seat: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 19-23.5" high
- Arms: 14.5" long x 7.5" high
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.