Alameda Bar Cabinet
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $215.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Be the host with the most. The Alameda Bar makes it easy to entertain large festive events or more intimate gatherings with style. Crafted of wood with a water-based Glacier stain and fitted with a large mirror, it has the welcoming look of a traditional piece. It's built with dedicated storage for everything from bottles to wine glasses and includes a cord cutout for wire management. When not in use, it closes up into a handsome cabinet.
- Constructed of Chinese Ash, veneers and the back panel is made of birch.
- Features mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Hardware has a Charcoal Bronze finish.
- Hand-finished in a Glacier finish, then sealed with a protective top coat.
- Drawers have steel glides.
- Features a fixed black tinted glass shelf, eight stemware racks and two drawers.
- 3 LED integrated lights are controlled by a pressure switch. Lights will shut off automatically when the doors have closed.
- Top interior is backed with a mirror.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones and is not subject to cracking.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 38" wide x 21" deep x 73" high
- Top Interior Shelf: 36" wide x 15" deep x 13" high
- Door (2): 19” wide x 5.5” deep x 65.5” high
- Interior Door Storage (8): 17" wide x 5" deep x 13" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 11" wide x 14.5" deep x 3" high
- Wine Grid: 36" wide x 14.5" deep
- Wine Bottle Compartments (14): 4.75" square
- Distance between legs: 23.5" (front/back); 16.5" (sides)
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 235 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 41" wide x 24" deep x 79.5" high; 287 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.