Real Flame® Alcott Grand Electric Fireplace
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Emerson Grand Electric Fireplace creates a cozy hearth in any room. This fireplace comes equipped with a landscape-oriented mantel and an oversized firebox that exudes incredible realism and clarity. With six flame color options and five flame brightness levels, this fireplace provides supplemental heat for larger rooms and offers the option to run heatless flames for year-round coziness.
- Constructed of solid wood, veneered MDF and powder coated steel.
- Includes mantel, electric firebox, remote control, anti-topple device, and 6' power cord with lay-flat plug.
- Available in English Oak or White finish.
- Heat output: 5,000 BTUs.
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1,500W, 12.5 amps.
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99 °F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60 °C).
- Thermostat turns off when desired temperature is reached.
- Multiple flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white, and multi-color.
- Various timer intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours.
- Fireplace mantel supports up to 30 pounds; do not place TV on mantel.
- Thermal overload protection.
- CSA and FCC certified.
- 1-year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 74.75" long x 15.75" wide x 45.75" high
- Weight: 161 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Read all instructions before using the unit.
- The heater is hot when in use; to avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces.
- Keep combustible materials such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes and curtains at least 3’ from the front, sides and rear of the unit.
- Do not run the cord under carpeting, furniture or appliances.
- Do not cover cord with throw rugs or runners.
- Do not use extension cords; always plug directly into properly grounded, fused and polarized outlets.
- Do not burn wood or other materials in the unit.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.