Alcott Double Sconce
The bath lighting at a boutique hotel in lower Manhattan inspired this collection. Our Alcott Double Sconce features a square back plate and rectangular shades.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cast of steel and zinc alloy with a glass shade.
- Finished in Chrome or Polished Nickel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Double Sconce: 9" wide x 6.5" deep x 9" high
- Damp UL-listed.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 9" wide x 6.5" deep x 9" high
- Base: 4.5" square, 0.5" deep
- Shade (2): 4" square, 6" high
- Bulb (2): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 3 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Using Damp Rated Products Outdoor: Outdoor damp rated fixtures can only be used in covered, fully protected locations that are not directly exposed to water, even during storms. Outdoor Damp Locations include covered patios and covered porches that are fully protected from water, even during storms.
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth or static duster.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.