Earn $21.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An apartment or studio must-have, the smartly designed Allen C-Table has two leaves that ups your surface space game in an instant. Plus, there’s a designated spot for magazines and books.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried teak with iron legs.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Features a hand painted wooden Kennedy finish.
- Legs feature a powder coated rustic metal finish.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 12" wide x 19.5" long x 28.5" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Clearance to floor: 25"
- Clearance to go over sofa/chair arm: 25.5"
- Top Closed: 12" wide x 18" long
- Top Open: 24" wide x 18" long
- Distance between legs: 10.5" (front/back); 16.5" (sides)
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 29.5 x 5.5 x 21"; 28 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.