Like well-traveled furniture pieces that have been painted and repainted over time, this cabinet has a richly layered finish. Place two cabinets side by side (shown) to create a console.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Top, shelves and doors are crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood, MDF and birch veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet's structural integrity over time.
- Back panel, drawer front and side panels are built of plywood and birch veneer.
- Features 4 drawers constructed of solid hardwood; drawer glides are made of beech
- All sides are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes painting, sanding, burnishing and the addition of a lacquer sealant.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Small drawers, both real and false, conceal strategically designed storage. Four drawers on top house remotes and peripherals. Features 2-door cabinet below with 2 adjustable shelves.
- Finished by hand in multiple steps that include painting, sanding and burnishing.
- Cabinet's top has a rich espresso finish.
- Available individually or as a set of 2.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37" wide x 14" deep x 36" high
- Top: 37" wide x 14" deep x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 7.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 6.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Doors: 18.5" wide x 1" thick x 24.5" high
- Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Cabinet interior without adjustable shelves: 35" wide x 11.5" deep x 23" high
- Maximum weight capacity of top: 100 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf: 25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.