Andover Media Console
Design a tech-friendly media room that’s warm and inviting. Building on the popularity of our Andover Cabinet, we’ve created a media console with the added benefit of increased size and storage.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Built from hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the console will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive technique of staining, chipping, distressing and sanding each layer before sealing with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Holds up to a 64" flat-screen TV.
- Includes cord cutouts in back for wire management.
- Configured with 3 component cubbies, 4 drawers for CDs and DVDs, and a center cabinet with an adjustable shelf.
- Bluff-cut doors create the look of multiple smaller drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Console: 65" wide x 19.5" deep x 27" high
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 65" wide x 19.5" deep x 27" high
- Top: 65" wide x 19.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cubby Interior (3): 20" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Side Drawer Interior (4): 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 5" high
- Doors (2): 16" wide x 15" long x 0.5" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 30.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet interior without adjustable shelf: 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 14" high
- Maximum size/weight of flat-screen TV: 55"/135 pounds
- Maximum size/weight of tube television: 20"/50 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf and drawer: 25 pounds
- Weight: 176 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.