Andover White Jewelry Safe
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Classic elegance defines our Andover collection. Designed like a great piece of furniture that offers maximum storage, the Andover Jewelry Safe is generously sized and beautifully made. It’s thoughtfully designed with multiple drawers and a removable tray, and lined in linen to protect contents.
- Made of oil painted wood with dark brass iron hardware.
- Lined in linen.
- Glass mirror.
- Jewelry safe includes 1 top interior, 4 drawers behind the door, 5 hooks and 1 lower drawer.
- Features a digital lock.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 13.5" wide x 12" deep x 16" high
- Drawers behind door (4): 11.5" wide x 8.75" deep x 1.75" high
- Lower Interior: 11.75" wide x 10.75" deep x 1.75" high
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use any abrasive or strong chemical household cleaners.
- The lock is set by default in the factory using “ 000” as code.
- How to reset the password: When the lock is in the open position, insert a pin with 2mm diameter in to the tiny round hole on the lock, and reset the new password by turning the dial.
- Please keep the new password, because once you forget it, it can’t be opened.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.