Dawson Media Console
Like an antique chest that has been retrofitted to function as a media console, these pieces blend timeworn character with modern functionality. Details like mitered corners and molding-trimmed drawers and doors lend dimension to the design.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is built from solid poplar.
- Top, side and front panels are made of particle board with birch veneers; back panel is MDF with birch veneers.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Distressed finish.
- Console features five drawers and two cabinets with two adjustable shelves each.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 20" deep x 38" high
- Top Drawer Interior (3): 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 4" high
- Center Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 17.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 24" wide x 17.75" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 24" wide x 18.5" deep x 20" high
- Maximum Size Of Flat-screen TV: 55"
- Maximum Size Of Tube TV: 24"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 209 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.