Antique Zinc Clock with Organizing Bins
Earn $19.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Smart, flexible and with great organizational capacity. The Antique Zinc Collection is your twenty-four-seven personal assistant. Its modular components help you keep track of a busy household: sorting mail and recipes, hanging tools in the garage or arranging office, laundry or kitchen essentials. The industrial look is stylish anywhere, letting it work side by side with other collections.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of iron and MDF with a glass clock front.
- Includes 5 files for organization.
- Youngtown movement.
- Requires 1 AA Battery; not included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Keyhole mount; anchor and screws included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 13.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 42" high
- Clock face: 12.75" wide x 11.25" high
- Files: 12.25" wide x 1.25" deep x 11" high
- Bottom file only: 12.25" wide x 1.25" deep x 12.5" high
- Weight: 12 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive or strong chemical household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.