Apothecary Double Sink Vanity
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $339.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Combining the vintage charm of a classic open-framework console with the benefit of modern fittings, our Apothecary Double Sink Console is as stylish as it is functional.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is solidly constructed of stainless steel tubing with a moisture-resistant, polished-nickel finish.
- Top is made of 1" thick Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- High-quality Carrara marble top and back-splash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Top is finished with beveled edges.
- Pre-drilled for marble side wings (included) for a less open look.
- Equipped with support bars in front that double as towel racks.
- Console is fitted with white, double glazed ceramic sinks (included).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 65" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Use with any of our 8" - widespread faucets (sold separately).
- Can be installed with or without the included 4" high back-splash.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 65" wide x 22" deep x 36" high (40" high with backsplash)
- Backsplash: 62.5" wide x 4" high x 0.75" thick
- Countertop: 65" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 65" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf: 15.25"
- Clearance Below Fixed Shelf: 11.5"
- Sink Overall (2): 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high (from drain to edge)
- Sink Interior (2): 16.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high (from drain to edge)
- Legs: 1.75" diameter
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 160 pounds
- Weight: 265 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe legs with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.