Apothecary Single Sink Vanity
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Combining the vintage charm of a classic open-framework console with the benefit of modern fittings, our Apothecary Single Sink console is as stylish as it is functional.
- Frame is solidly constructed of iron tubing with a moisture-resistant, polished-nickel finish.
- Top is made of 1" thick honed Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Base is crafted of iron and finished in polished nickel.
- Tubular legs are built with ball joints.
- Top is finished with beveled edges.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Can be installed with or without the included backsplash and side wings.
- Console is fitted with a white double glazed ceramic sink (included).
- Equipped with support bar in front that double as towel rack.
- Use with our Reyes Faucet (shown), Warby Faucet or Exton Faucet (each sold separately).
- Levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Countertop: 36" high
- Marble Backsplash: 33.5" wide x 4" high
- Wings/Backsplash: 0.75" thick
- Sink Basin Overall: 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high
- Sink Basin Interior: 16.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Distance Between Sink and Shelf: 15.25"
- Shelf: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Shelf: 11.5"
- Legs: 1.75" diameter
- Distance between legs side to side: 27"
- Distance between legs front to back: 13.25"
- Horizontal Railing: 1.75" diameter
- Height of horizontal railing above floor: 27.5"
- Weight Capacity: 154 pounds
- Weight: 205 pounds
- View complete Apothecary Single Sink Assembly Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe legs with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, dampcloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.