Architects Reclaimed Wood End Table
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $41.80 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted using reclaimed pine and modeled on vintage flat files used for housing blueprints and design drawings, our Architects Collection has an industrial presence with rustic character. Natural variations and distressing in the salvaged wood are complemented with clean, mitered detailing and antique bronze-finished bin pulls. An Astorian Gray finish completes the look. Designed for versatile storage and display, the end table features one deep bluff-cut drawer to maintain an elongated look and a bottom shelf for art objects, books and more.
- Features one spacious drawer and one open shelf.
- Crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed Pine and Fir wood and engineered hardwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Adjustable levelers to accommodate uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior: 20.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Pulls: 4.75" long x 1.5" deep x 1" high
- Shelf: 26" wide x 20" deep x 2" thick
- Clearance to floor: 3.5"
- Distance between legs: 22.5" (side to side); 16.5" (front to back)
- Total Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 70 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 130 pounds
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 29 x 23 x 28"; 57 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- If a cleanser is needed, use a mild cleaner-spray and blot with an absorbent cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.