Architects Reclaimed Wood Media Console
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted using reclaimed pine and modeled on vintage flat files used for housing blueprints and design drawings, our Architects Collection has an industrial presence with rustic character. Natural variations and distressing in the salvaged wood are complemented with clean, mitered detailing. An Astorian Gray finish completes the look. Designed for versatile storage, the media console features two narrow drawers, perfect for storing remotes and other smaller items, two deep bluff-cut drawers to maintain an elongated look and two open shelves for components.
- Features 4 spacious drawers and one open shelf.
- Crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed Pine and Fir wood and engineered hardwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Pulls feature an antique bronze finish.
- Adjustable levelers to accommodate uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 68" wide x 20" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 29.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 29.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Drawer Pulls: 4.75" long x 1.5" deep x 1" high
- Open Shelf: 31.5" wide x 20" deep x 5" high
- Clearance to floor: 3.5"
- Distance between legs: 31.5" (front/back); 16.5" (sides)
- Total Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Bottom Drawer Weight Capacity: 80 pounds
- Weight: 114 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 71 x 23 x 28"; 145 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- If a cleanser is needed, use a mild cleaner-spray and blot with an absorbent cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Architects Reclaimed Wood End Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery