Argos Marble Bistro Table
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A European rectangular bistro table was the inspiration for this charming piece. Finished with an antique-like patina, the curved metal legs of the Argos Table make a perfect base for the gleaming white-marble top. With a rosette medallion detail on the stretcher and casting over the joints, this smaller-scale dining essential has an authentic look.
- Expertly crafted of iron and aluminum with a White Banswara Marble top.
- Features a powder-coated rust patina finish.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Table can comfortably seat 2.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" long x 24" wide x 30" high
- Clearance to floor: 14.25"
- Distance between legs: 22.5" (front to back); 18.5" (side to side)
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 81.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 45 x 11 x 32.25"; 144 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide