Ashby Bedside Table
Rugged and casual, our Ashby Bedside Table highlights the strength and beauty of spruce with its whorled knots and rustic planks.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted from kiln-dried spruce, a durable wood with rich grain and beautiful knots, MDF, and hardwood veneer.
- Solidly constructed with frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Features frame-and-panel construction and English dovetailed drawers with drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture's structural integrity over time.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Bedside Table Overall: 27" wide x 19" deep x 29" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 19" deep x x 29" high
- Top: 27" wide x 19" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Drawer Exterior: 18" wide x 7.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 2" diameter
- Open Cubby Interior: 16" wide x 16" deep x 9.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 11" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Weight Weight: 55 lbs.
- Packaged Dimensions: 31" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.