Ashby Extra Wide Dresser
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Ashby Extra-Wide Dresser is handcrafted of solid, durable wood with a rich grain and beautiful knots. Uneven planking adds to the wood’s appeal.
- Dresser features 3 small and 4 spacious drawers. Turned legs and rustic touches make this a beautiful piece of furniture.
- Drawer knobs are finished in same color as dresser.
- Pine finish is built of kiln-dried spruce and poplar wood.
- Features mortise-and-tenon frame construction which ensures structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- All wood is kiln-dried which helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Small Drawer Exterior (3): 17" wide x 16" deep x 7.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 15.5" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Exterior (4): 26" wide x 17" deep x 7.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 24.5" wide x 16" deep x 6" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 52.5" at front and back; 12" at sides
- Legs: 4" diameter, 6.5" high
- Weight: 171 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 25 x 66 x 37" high; 229.30 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.