Balboa Counter-Height Table & Stool 3-Piece Dining Set, White
Merging sleek design with superb kitchen functionality, our counter-height table and stools are a must for smaller spaces. Store the stools underneath to minimize the table's footprint – and let the easy-to-clean stainless steel top double as a food prepping station. Two drawers, strategically placed hooks, and a bottle opener add to its multitasking profile.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame made from kiln-dried mahogany; top is stainless steel.
- Espresso table features antique gold drawer pulls.
- White table features zinc white drawer pulls.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Table legs are removeable.
- Features two large drawers, and built-in hooks and a bottle opener.
- Includes two matching barstools that can be stored completely under island.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces; table only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54" wide x 21" deep x 37" high
- Top: 54" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 3.5" at sides, 1.5" at front and back
- Clearance Under Apron: 29.25"
- Drawer Face (2): 20" wide x 4" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Stretcher: 44.5" long x 1.5" deep x 2.25" high
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 2.25"
- Legs: 2.5" square, 35" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Overall: 16" square, 24" high
- Seat: 14" square, 1" thick
- Legs: 1.75" square, 23" high
- Clearance Between Barstool And Underside Of Table: 2.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 12.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.