Banks Extra Wide Dresser, Gray Wash
Earn $199.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted for lasting beauty, this collection imparts the timeless warmth of an antique. The extra-wide dresser is detailed with molding and a stepped baseboard, and is accented with decorative hardware, including an escutcheon plate. The stain is hand applied for a distressed, slightly rustic look.
- Keyhole embellishment at top of each drawer is for decorative purposes only.
- Features 2 small drawers at top and 6 spacious drawers on bottom half of dresser.
- Dresser knobs are made of metal and finished in black.
- The frame and legs are crafted from solid poplar wood.
- Top, sides and drawer fronts are made of poplar veneer over engineered wood and MDF.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 42" high
- Drawer Exterior (2): 29.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 4" high
- Drawer Interior: 27.5" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Drawer Exterior (6): 29.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 27.5" wide x 15" deep x 7" high
- Distance between legs: 60" side to side, 11.5" front to back
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 60 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 256.5 pounds
- Weight: 245 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.