Bartol Reclaimed Wood Bar Buffet & Wine Rack
- Fair Trade
- Everyday Value
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $89.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by a carpenter’s work table, the Bartol Dining Collection has a classic, straightforward profile. This versatile piece has two functional drawers and is designed to hold up to eight bottles of wine. For a small-space solution to a home bar, add two barstools to the reverse side. It’s crafted of reclaimed wood for style that keeps sustainability in mind.
- Buffet features 2 roomy drawers and 1 large open shelf to store all your tableware, which also allows easy access.
- Buffet features a wine glass rack under the drawers; 6 rows that will hold 3 glasses in each row.
- Features a bottle rack below the shelf that holds 8 standard bottles.
- Features hand finished stain that is meticulously weathered and distressed while allowing the natural grain of the furniture to shine through.
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried reclaimed pine wood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Drawers are outfitted with metal hardware that is powder coated to match finish.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Top: 42" wide x 24" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Drawer Pulls: 4.25" wide x 0.5" deep x 1" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 38" wide x 13" deep x 1" thick
- Bottle Rack holds 8 bottles.
- Bottle Rack: 39" wide x 2.75" high
- Clearance above bottle rack to Shelf: 4.25"
- Wine Glass Rack (6): 11.5" deep x 1" high
- Clearance to Floor: 1.5"
- Distance between legs: 42" (front/back); 16" (sides)
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 8.5 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 89 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 48.5 x 21 x 37"; 120 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.