Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by a carpenter’s work table; now it’s your entertaining helpmate. The Bartol Buffet has shelves for table linens, dinnerware or serve pieces and two drawers for flatware and other essentials. A slender profile and a choice of two finishes makes this a versatile piece that fits easily in smaller spaces and mixes well with other decor. It’s crafted of reclaimed wood in a Fair Trade Certified factory, so you can feel good about having it in any room.
- Buffet features two roomy drawers and two large open shelves to store all your tableware, which also allows easy access.
- Features hand finished stain that is meticulously weathered and distressed while allowing the natural grain of the furniture to shine through.
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried reclaimed pine wood; all wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers are outfitted with metal hardware that is powder coated to match finish.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 15" deep x 34" high
- Top: 42" wide x 15" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 10.5" deep x 4" high
- Shelf Interior (2): 35" wide x 13.5" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance to Floor: 3"
- Distance between legs: 40" (front/back); 14" (sides)
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 8.5 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 59.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.