Beadboard Extra Wide Dresser
- Fair Trade
Earn $101.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Whether your bedroom decor leans toward country charm, coastal chic or anything in between, the versatile look of beadboard will add a stylish touch. Six drawers and a center cabinet in this hardwood-framed extra-wide dresser offer ample storage.
- Dresser features beadboard paneling on sides and front, molded trim and 6 spacious drawers and an adjustable shelf behind door with magnetic closure.
- Wooden knobs are finished in same color as dresser.
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood.
- Crafted using wood dowel construction, ensuring that the furniture will be strong and endure over time.
- Gray features a water-based painted finish.
- Plastic drawer stops keep drawers from being pulled out at the same time.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. GREENGUARD Gold Certified are low emitting, meaning they’re built to ensure the air you and your family breathe is cleaner. Each piece is screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are commonly known the pollute indoor air.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 63.5" wide x 19" deep x 33.5" high
- Drawer Exterior (6): 19.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 8" high
- Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Adjustable shelf (2): 17.5" wide x 17" deep x 12.5" high
- Distance between legs: 14.5" (front/back); 58.5" (sides)
- Legs: 2" diameter, 12.5" high
- Top weight capacity: 50 pounds
- Shelf weight capacity: 3 pounds
- Drawer weight capacity: 5 pounds
- Weight: 172.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 67.5 x 23.25 x 44" high; 255.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping From Just $149
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.