Beautyrest® Hybrid Mattress
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Beautyrest® Hybrid Mattress is constructed with exclusive ContourFit™ Design, that conforms to any sleep position allowing you to engage more closely with the pressure relieving memory foams, for a deeper, easier rest.
Mattress Type: Hybrid.
- ContourFit™ Design – the conforming surface adjusts with you throughout the night to give deeper contouring while delivering proper support.
- Features a cool-to-the-touch cover.
- AirCool® Gel Memory Foam – uses unique properties of gel to keep the temperature down.
- Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® Technology isolates – motion between two sleepers.
- No-Flip Design – no need to ever flip or rotate the mattress.
- Adjustable Base Compatible.
- CertiPUR-US® certified foams.
- Assembled in the USA.
- When used with a proper supportive bed frame, your new Beautyrest® mattress or foundation is protected by a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Mattresses and Box Springs are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Upon request, Pottery Barn will remove your old mattress with the purchase of a new mattress. You must request removal when scheduling delivery; we will remove your old mattress provided it’s in safe condition.
- Dimensions & Care
- 53" wide x 75" long x 13" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
- 60" wide x 80" long x 13" high
- Weight: 98 pounds
- 76" wide x 80" long x 13" high
- Weight: 124 pounds
- 72" wide x 84" long x 13" high
- Weight: 128 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item. Delivery fees include applicable state mattress recycling fees.
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.