Bedford 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Espresso
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all your creative endeavors with the hardwood-framed pieces in our Bedford Collection. Modular components give you the ultimate flexibility in creating a workspace that’s ideal for you. The Bedford Lateral File Cabinet keeps order in a busy workspace.
- Espresso finish is made of kiln-dried maple wood and veneers.
- Antique White is made of kiln-dried pine and veneers.
- File drawers hold legal-sized or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- File drawers have label frames to help keep you organized.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Anti-tilt guard prevents both drawers on the file cabinet from being pulled out at the same time.
- Antique White is finished with brushed-nickel bail pulls, Espresso features matte-brown bail pulls.
- The 2-shelf bookcase can be stacked on top of the lateral file cabinet to create a bookcase with storage.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Upper Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 13.5" deep x 11" high
- Lower Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 13.5" deep x 11" high
- Weight Capacity: 60 pounds
- Weight: 101.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions: 47" wide x 23" deep x 37"high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals that can harm the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.