Bedford Open File Cabinet
Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all your creative endeavors with the versatile pieces in our Bedford Collection. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple veneer and MDF. Antique White and Black cabinets are constructed of MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
- All pieces are finished in our exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Espresso stain allows visibility of the rich wood grain underneath. Antique White and Black are painted finishes with vintage character. All finishes are sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cord cutout keeps cables neatly in place.
- Antique White and Black have brushed-nickel bail pulls; Espresso has matte-brown bail pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Pair with other pieces in the Bedford Home Office Modular Collection to customize your workspace.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Top: 21" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 16" deep x 12" high
- Shelf (middle fixed): 18" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 44 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.