Bedford Project Table Set
Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all your creative endeavors with the hardwood-framed pieces in our Bedford Collection. The project table set gives you the ultimate flexibility in creating a workspace that’s ideal for you.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso finish is made of kiln-dried maple wood and veneer.
- Antique White and Black are made of kiln-dried pine and veneer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Provides more than 12 square feet of surface area.
- A counter-height barstool makes the perfect work space chair.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 55" wide x 38" deep x 37" high
- Project table features two 3 x 3 bookcases offering six cubbies for storage.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55" wide x 38" deep x 37" high
- Tabletop: 55" wide x 38" deep x 5" high
- Bookcase: 36" wide x 12" deep x 36" high
- Shelves (6 adjustable): 11" wide x 11.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cubby Interior (9): 11" wide x 11.5" deep x 11" high
- Cubby Interior (with one shelf removed): 11" wide x 11.5" deep x 22.5" high
- Cubby Interior (with two shelves removed): 11" wide x 11.5" deep x 34.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives.
- Use furniture wax as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.