Bedford Smart Technology™ Desk Hutch
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. Equipped with Smart Technology™, our desk hutch has a built-in electrical cord set with 2 receptacles, dual data jacks and a rocker switch. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso hutch is constructed of mahogany, plywood, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the hutch’s structural integrity over time.
- Black hutch is constructed of mahogany, plywood, MDF and maple veneer.
- Antique White hutch is constructed of pine, plywood and MDF.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- The Smart™ feature on the back panel is a Furnlite FC-730 electrical cord set with 2-plug power supply.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk Hutch: 52" wide x 9.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Smart™ hutch includes a 2 plug power supply as well as 2 internet and phone connections combined into one jack. Provides easy access to cable modem, network, internet router, computer, and phone lines.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 9.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Number of adjustable vertical dividers (left side): 5
- Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 8" deep x 3" high
- Space underneath drawer: 18.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 4" high
- Number of adjustable shelves on right side: 2
- Interior without adjustable shelves: 15" wide x 9" deep x 8" high
- Number of cord cutouts: 3
Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives. Use furniture wax as needed.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.