Belden Leather Armchair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With its streamlined profile, the Belden Leather Armchair is a natural in almost any room of the home. Top-grain leather wraps the low-slung backrest and thickly padded seat, and a burnt-oak finish on the frame adds to its industrial edge.
- Base and wheels are made of aluminum alloy; arms are made of oak.
- Seat is filled with polyurethane foam and polyester foam.
- Seat and back are upholstered in top-grain Chaps Ebony leather.
- Base is finished in polished aluminum; arms are finished in a burnished oak.
- Chair swivels and rolls easily on casters.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" wide x 24" deep x 30.5" high
- Package Dimensions: 23" wide x 26" deep x 31.5" high; 42 pounds
- Seat: 20" wide x 21.5" deep x 20.5" high
- Arms: 6.5" deep x 25.5" high
- Base: 14" diameter
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.