Benchwright Outdoor Console Table
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Benchwright Console Table’s rich character testifies to its industrial inspiration. Metal details accent the solid acacia, which is weather resistant for year-round entertaining.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- 55" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Expertly crafted of acacia wood with the look of salvaged lumber.
- Solid acacia wood table is constructed with mortise and tenon joinery.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Table is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 55" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Assembly required
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top 55" wide x 18" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 28.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 54.5" side to side; 17.5" front to back
- Weight: 75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outdoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. To refresh color we recommend a Teak furniture oil. For best results follow the manufacturers surface preparation and application instructions provided on product.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.