Benchwright Buffet & Hutch, Gray Wash
Earn $369.80 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With its rustic industrial design, the Benchwright Collection has the feel of an early 20th-century work table. Grooves and saw marks create the look of salvaged lumber, and a Seadrift finish gives a fresh update to the historic style. The Buffet + Hutch Set makes a dramatic backdrop for creative entertaining.
- Top, legs, frame, apron, doors, drawer front, front panel and side panel are solid kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Shelves and back panel are MDF with hardwood veneer.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Crafted from thick planks of kiln-dried birch, poplar or spruce, that are meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Hutch frame is built of solid poplar, panels are MDF and poplar veneer.
- Glass doors are tempered for safety and framed in solid poplar.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process.
- Buffet is fitted with two cabinets, each with paneled doors, two adjustable shelves and three drawers.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 86.5" high
- Weight: 357 pounds
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 16" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Door (2): 18.5" wide x 26" high x 1" thick
- Knobs: 1.5" diameter
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 20.5" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 20.5" wide x 16" deep x 26.5" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 6.5"
- Weight: 188 pounds
- Overall: 66" wide x 15.75" deep x 50.5" high
- Door (3): 18.5" wide x 1" thick x 26" high
- Knobs: 1.5" diameter
- Single-door Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (3): 21" wide x 12.75" deep x 1.5" thick
- Double-door Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (3): 39.5" wide x 12.75" deep x 1.5" thick
- Single-door Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 21" wide x 13" deep x 27.5" high
- Double-door Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 40" wide x 13" deep x 27.5" high
- Clearance Under Cabinet: 9.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 10 pounds
- Weight: 169 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.