See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table that belonged to our designer’s great-grandfather, the Benchwright Buffet makes a dramatic backdrop for creative entertaining.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Top, legs, frame, apron, doors, drawer front, front panel and side panel are solid kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Shelves and back panel are MDF with hardwood veneer.
- Crafted from thick planks of kiln-dried birch, poplar or spruce.
- Planks are meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multistep process.
- Buffet is fitted with two cabinets; each with paneled doors, two adjustable shelves and three drawers.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 16" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Door (2): 18.5" wide x 26" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 20.5" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 20.5" wide x 16" deep x 26.5" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 6.5"
- Weight: 223.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.