Benchwright Rectangular Coffee Table, Rustic Mahogany
Take it home today! Our Benchwright Coffee Table in Rustic Mahogany is available for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
Accented with grooves and saw marks that hint at an industrial past, our Benchwright Coffee Table is rich in character.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our Rustic Mahogany finish is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with chiseled grooves and saw marks to emulate salvaged lumber.
- Two drawers with bronze-finished hardware pull out from either side.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Regular: 54" wide x 26" deep x 18" high
- Grand: 60" wide x 40" deep x 18" high
- Features levelers for stability.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54" wide x 26" deep x 18" high
- Top: 54" wide x 26" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 21" deep x 3" high
- Shelf Interior (1): 48.5" wide x 23" deep x 6.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 19" front to back
- Weight: 98 pounds
Grand Coffee Table
- Overall: 60" wide x 40" deep x 18" high
- Top: 60" wide x 40" deep x 1.25" thick
- Drawer Interior (4): 21" wide x 16.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Shelf Interior (1): 54.5" wide x 37" deep x 6.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 49.25" side to side; 30.5" front to back
- Weight: 165 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.