Benchwright Fixed Dining Table
With its rustic and industrial design, the Benchwright Fixed Dining Table evokes the feel of an early 20th century work table. Grooves and saw marks create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and surface add to its historic style. Its solid look makes it easy to pair with a range of dining chairs.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from thick planks of weathered and distressed solid hardwood with forged iron.
- Some parts crafted with poplar veneers and engineered wood (MDF) for long lasting strength.
- Finished with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Our turnbuckle dining table has a metal support bracket and turnbuckle details joining the legs for superior strength.
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 74" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Comfortably seats up to 6.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Dimensions: 74" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Top: 74" long x 38" wide x 2.5" thick
- Overhang: 2" at head; 8.25" at sides
- Wood Stretcher: 36.5" wide x 4" deep x 1.5" high
- Metal Stretcher: 56" wide x 4" deep x 2" high
- Legs: 4" square x 29" high
- Clearance under tabletop: 27.5"
- Distance between legs: 50.5" at sides; 28.5" at head
- Weight: 110 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Always use coasters, pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface.
- Use protective mats under hot dishes.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a pen.
- Lift objects rather than dragging them over the furniture surface.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Dust often using a soft, clean, lint–free cloth.
- Avoid harsh fabrics, paper towels or disposable dusting towels as they may scratch the surface.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This is an Oversized Item.
Delivery and processing charges apply based on pre-tax order total. Surcharges and exceptions may apply for all shipping types.
Oversized Items: for in-stock items, items ship within 7-10 days to select major cities; 2-3 weeks for other locations. White Glove Delivery requires scheduling.
Our Quality Guarantee: we carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Items Ineligible for Returns: we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
Registry Returns: for returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- For more fixed dining tables and extending dining tables, see our full collections: Dining Furniture Guide (PDF).
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.