Benchwright Fixed Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
With its rustic and industrial design, the Benchwright Fixed Dining Table evokes the feel of an early 20th century work table. Grooves and saw marks create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and surface add to its historic style. Its solid look makes it easy to pair with a range of dining chairs.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from thick planks of weathered and distressed solid hardwood with forged iron.
- Some parts crafted with poplar veneers and engineered wood (MDF) for long lasting strength.
- Finished with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Our turnbuckle dining table has a metal support bracket and turnbuckle details joining the legs for superior strength.
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 74" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Comfortably seats up to 6.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Dimensions: 74" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Top: 74" long x 38" wide x 2.5" thick
- Overhang: 2" at head; 8.25" at sides
- Wood Stretcher: 36.5" wide x 4" deep x 1.5" high
- Metal Stretcher: 56" wide x 4" deep x 2" high
- Legs: 4" square x 29" high
- Clearance under tabletop: 27.5"
- Distance between legs: 50.5" at sides; 28.5" at head
- Weight: 110 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Always use coasters, pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface.
- Use protective mats under hot dishes.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a pen.
- Lift objects rather than dragging them over the furniture surface.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Dust often using a soft, clean, lint–free cloth.
- Avoid harsh fabrics, paper towels or disposable dusting towels as they may scratch the surface.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Oversized Item.
Delivery and processing charges apply based on pre-tax order total. Surcharges and exceptions may apply for all shipping types.
Oversized Items: for in-stock items, items ship within 7-10 days to select major cities; 2-3 weeks for other locations. White Glove Delivery requires scheduling.
Our Quality Guarantee: we carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Items Ineligible for Returns: we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
Registry Returns: for returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.