Benchwright Single Sink Console - Rustic Mahogany Finish
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Constructed of deeply distressed wood that hints toward a rich industrial past, our Benchwright Sink Console makes a bold statement in the bath. It’s topped in beautiful glossy Carrara marble and features chamfer detailing on each side.
- 36" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Expertly crafted solid poplar frame.
- Iron Hardware.
- Top is made of 3/4"-thick polished Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Features one drawer and a cubby space for additional storage.
- One faux drawer directly under sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is beautifully crafted of hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the console’s structural integrity over time.
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- 36" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Sink Interior: 16.25" wide x 13.5" deep
- Backsplash: 35.75" wide x 4" high x 5/8" thick
- Cubby Interior: 26" wide x 19.25" deep x 9" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 24" wide x 14.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 158.5 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth.
- Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.