Benchwright Single Wide Sink Vanity
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Constructed of deeply distressed wood that hints toward a rich industrial past, our Benchwright Sink Console makes a bold statement in the bath. It’s topped in beautiful glossy Carrara marble and features chamfer detailing on each side.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Console is crafted of solid poplar with poplar veneer and MDF with a hand applied oil based Mahogany finish.
- Sink is made of pure ceramic with a marble top.
- Features a moisture resistant wax pine finish on all sides.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Center section features a bluff cut door.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- 4 side drawers are fully functional.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (including backsplash): 56.5" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Backsplash: 56.5" wide x 4" high
- Sink Area: 16.25" wide x 13.5" deep
- Sink Interior: 17.25" wide x 14.25" deep
- Faucet hand holes: 1.25" diameter
- Faucet opening to sink drain: 8.25" high
- Top of counter to floor: 36" high
- Interior Drawer: 24" wide x 14.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Sink Top Only Weight: 52 pounds
- Assembled Console Weight: 158.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer.
- Re-apply sealer every two years for the marble and every year for the slate.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
Console will ship via in-home delivery. Hardware will ship via UPS.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.