Benchwright Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet - Rustic Mahogany Finish
The rustic warmth of 19th-century factory furniture was the muse behind our Benchwright Medicine Cabinet. A deeply weathered wooden frame detailed with exposed hardware gives it bold industrial style.
- 22" wide x 5.25" deep x 33" high
- Frame is expertly constructed of solid poplar.
- Fitted with beveled mirror.
- Features three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the cabinet will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 22" wide x 5.25" deep x 33" high
- Interior: 20.5" wide x 3.75" deep x 31.5" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- To clean mirror, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe clean.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.